Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Bagged and gagged


Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Wow this leather sleeping bag is a real find! I loved it! It's very comfortable and I got a really strange feeling of coziness. Of course, Sir had to add some extra straps and a gag, but I didn't mind. I loved wriggling in this thing, but I also loved just lying still and feeling trapped. It's a wonderful invention! You HAVE to try one if you haven't yet!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 3:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 379.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

West and Fox

Release Year: 2020 Studio: RawFuckClub Models: West and Fox Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cums...